Sunday, February 27, 2011

Monsoon

So this weekend I was given 2 baby showers. 2. (Yes I am spoiled) And I have 2 more. (Yes, spoiled rotten) I mean this lady is so blessed.

I was getting ready for my shower this afternoon and I thought to myself, this isn't a "shower" of love... this is a MONSOON.

I mean... truth be told... I am overwhelmed and humbled by the amount of love that I have in my life. I looked around the room Saturday morning and this afternoon at all the faces and there were tears in my eyes.

Harper Grace is coming into a world where there will be a WHOLE lot of love waiting to greet her. I may have the some of the greatest friends and family in the world.

There were people that drove from all over North and South Carolina to be at my shower yesterday and today, and I thought to myself how blessed I am. Truly blessed. I have some of the most incredible people in my life. Both friends and family, who are so thoughtful and generous. I have never been so touched and overwhelmed at the outpouring of love and blessings that was given to me and my little lady bug these past 2 days.

So tonight... this lady is going to bed early. I am exhausted from such a spectacular weekend. And my heart is so full and so grateful for all the goodness...

Pictures to come of this weekends festivities! :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for pics!! Enjoy the monsoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great... a monsoon. haha !!! Harper is going to be loved to tiny lil pieces. That's for sure!

    ReplyDelete