Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Girl Where You Been?

So I am apparently a bad blogger. I apologize for my lack of updates, etc. but life has been crazy busy the past few weeks… but here a few fun facts about my life at the moment to tide you over until I can post a clever or heartfelt post that will change your life.

29 WEEKS. Yes, that is how long this big lady has been pregnant. Baby girl is 29 weeks and counting. Mama is officially in the 3rd Trimester. This trimester my little tot will grow from the size of an eggplant to a watermelon. Wowza. And let me tell you how much I have grown. I am OBVIOUSLY pregnant now. Baby girl is still moving and shaking on the daily getting her groove on and kicking mama in the ribs and bladder. Sometimes I cannot believe how strong she is! The books/websites say that this week she is opening and closing her little eyes. How sweet is that to imagine?

NURSERY TIME. My FABULOUS lady friends did an amazing job on the nursery painting. It looks JUST perfect for little lady bug. This weekend starts the decorating and organizing. Saturday my dad is loading up the truck with her crib and changing table…. Let the fun begin!!! Again, I promise pictures to come!

AND FINALLY THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT of my sweet little girls name!!!
Prepare yourself for the April arrival of (drum roll please)

HARPER GRACE

She will be here before we know it!

3 comments:

  1. YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY Harper Grace!!!! I LOVE it! Glad to hear that you are doing well and hanging in there for the 3rd trimester! Holla! Can't wait for pics, super happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love the name and I can't wait to meet Miss Harper Grace in April...can't believe that it is so close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the furniture and bedding with the beautiful room! And you know I think that is the most perfect name in the whole nation. Love it.

    ReplyDelete