Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9 weeks. Vomit Olympics.

So I haven't posted anything new recently because I have been too busy puking. True story.

I have been a vomit sprinkler. I just can't stop. Little Myrtle Cletus Lima Bean III is making mama feel like poopoo. I am in complete shock that something as small as this little butter bean can make me vomit projectile style. 7 times yesterday. No joke. I have to admit though, my aim is getting pretty darn good. I could probably win a contest if there were such things. Now if only, we could get Rob to work on his aim we would be fantastic in the restroom department.

So my little butter bean is the size of a small baby tomato this week. Crazy!!!! I swear it seems like yesterday she/he was the size of a blueberry. Today I think butter bean is a girl.

Ok.. I am already too tired to type anymore. Butter bean, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment