Thursday, September 23, 2010

Here Comes the Bride... All Fat & Wide...

I will be morphing into Mrs. Lauren Leslie on October the 24th 2010. Butter bean will be in attendance. How many of you can say you were at your parents wedding? Butta bean is a baller.

We are having a VERY small ceremony of 20 family members on the 24th at Van Landingham Estate. Today I get to go meet the planner to discuss one of my three favorite things, FOOD.

Dear Friends, I wish each of you could be there with us on our special day... and we appreciate you understanding the reason we are keeping this little celebration ultra pequeno. We love you. And appreciate you. And look forward to ya'll being a part of our lives in our days to come as a married couple.

Ok... enough about me... here is a litte butta bean update. Today I think its a boy. My little butter bean has a weiner in my sub concious. Could this be accurate? I do not know. Just a few more weeks until we know for sure.

Start your votes now. :)
I want to see who has the special powers of prediciting butter beans genetalia. hehe. And Go....

3 comments:

  1. I'm going with boy...but maybe that's cause you've been saying boy. And I think yall would have a cute lil boy tot

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you are so sweet, Im thinking girl now...

    ReplyDelete