Monday, October 25, 2010

Dear Readers - All 3 of you...

Dear Readers,

As most of you know Rob & I did not get married on the 24th of October.

Instead of feeling sorry for us or for me you can all do better jobs of leaving comments on this little bloggy poo. Seriously.

Now that I am "out of the closet" about being "with child" I have even invited a few more readers. Welcome new reader friends. You are loved.

So I am going to ask yall to step it up on feedback. Taylor & Megan get the VIF Award thus far! (this stands for Very Important Feedback Givers)

Now I won't be too picky... so even if under the comment section I see your name and "&&22ff8" I will chuckle to myself and know you are atleast reading my pitiful little blog.

So... before moving forward and placing before you any of my brilliant mama intuitions or butta bean updates I would like to see if I actually have any readers. If so... I will blog on. And now that I have more energy I may even be more consistent.

I love team work.

7 comments:

  1. Well. I must say I feel honored. I can't remember the last time I received an award. I always read your blog and check in a few times a week to see if there is anything new. You know I am loyal to my blogs. Especially when they belong to my lovey and one Mr/Ms Butta Bean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren, you know I enjoy reading your blog, I think it is really sweet. There is no reason to feel sorry for us honey, we just werent ready to get married yet so we didnt rush it.

    I love the countdown thing, that is really neat. Keep this up Lauren, I think it will be something we can look back on and enjoy, and its a good way to get your thoughts out. I have put a few thoughts down as well, even though I dont have a cool blog, ha. I am so excited and happy about our child I cant stand it, talk to you soon, I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i copied what you said just to post something. hahahahahahah.................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks friends for showing up! I promise to be more consistent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will follow you, follow you wherever you may go....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me,me! I am a very good keeper upper with blogs -so you can count me in as a consistent reader......or you could call it a very good reason for procrastinating at work :-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete