Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Comes Early!



Hurry Up November 29th!!!!

I am almost aching at this point to know if my little bean is male or female. I am still leaning toward bean having a pickle in his pocket… but who knows! I will be thrilled either way. Each day that passes I seriously love this boo boo face more.

I believe that pregnancy is the first lesson of patience for motherhood. I am dying to meet this baby and kiss its face! At the same time I do have fleeting moments of anxiety where I imagine the baby crying and pooping all over the place and wishing I could put it back. Haha. But I am way more on the team of I can’t wait to hug and kiss you like crazy. J

I swear I have started to feel little bean kick. My mom tells me its just gas. Again, I’m not sold on that whole gas thing. I think my bambino is a dance machine. Last night on the way home from work I was SHOCKED to find that Lite 102.9 was already playing Christmas music. My shock was followed by delight because I realized I know almost all the words to most Christmas tunes. So I enjoyed my commute home singing Rocking around the Christmas Tree and Let It Snow to get baby bean ready for the holiday season. I pretended the baby was delighted with my magnificent voice and danced along J Silly me.

So Feliz Navidad friends. On November 29th Christmas comes earlier for this lady and I cannot wait to share all the news with you guys!

Here are few funny baby and a family Christmas pic for your enjoyment. Both made me laugh out loud.






This photo has me asking myself so many questions. How did he get her? Why? Oh Why do they make grown men sized onesies?






1 comment:

  1. hahahahaaha. Great post. THat man-sie is just ridiculous. It's just not right. I absolutely cannot wait to find out if the lil bean has a pickle or not ;) What a great Christmas presant.

    ReplyDelete