Thursday, January 13, 2011

Questions Answered.

So a HUGE Thank You to my ONE and only reader Angela! This Blog is for you pretty lady ;)

How did you choose your baby name?

Well I went back and forth for 6 months. First I was going to go with a family name. Then I was going to go with a name from a baby name book that I thought was so pretty… but at a recent doctor appointment, my O.B. told me she has delivered about a thousand baby girls with that name in the past month. I was heartbroken, but decided to veto. I never enjoyed being one of three or four Lauren’s in my class.
So then I just started flipping through the name book and came upon it. It almost came off the page at me as if “it was meant to be.” Also, through the name picking process I had really cared about the feedback I got from friends and family when sharing my name ideas… after finally picking her name… I realized I didn’t care at all what folks would say, because I believe with all my heart it is just the most perfect name for my little lady bug. I am still keeping it under wraps at the moment, but will surely make a baby name announcement in the upcoming weeks. Get excited!!!

Do I crave foods I have never craved before?

I would say the weirdest craving I have had was the Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meatballs. Typically that kind of stuff just kind of grosses me out… but I will confess there was a spell there where I had a can every few days. And I would eat it straight up out of the can like a frat boy. It was nuts. Thank the Lord that is over!

And never apologize for pregnancy questions. I LOVE to talk about it and you can trust an honest answer from this lady. Haha. Even if it is a bit weird or gross… and it may leave you saying to your self, “To MUCH Information Lauren.” Just call it free birth control for friends and family. Ha. Jk.

*And in my car CD player right now I have an oldie but goodie. Waterdeep, Entering the Worship Circle. Or maybe Sara Barielles. One or the other. They are 2 of my favorite stand-bys.

4 comments:

  1. That's how I felt about Saylor's name... it was what we wanted and didn't care what people thought, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thanks girl, I love this! :) Loove all your answers and can't wait to know her name when the time is right, I am sure it is perfect!

    Keep on writing--you #1 fan is reading (ANOTHER SNOW DAY TOMORROW!!!!!)

    Love. love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear what her name is and I especially can't wait to meet her and squeeze her little piggies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you and my reader question is: can you just move in with us? It won't be sister wifeish at all. I just want to take care of you and snuggle your babe all the time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete