Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowed In & Stir Crazy...



Yesterday I woke up to a beautiful Winter Wonderland. Here is the view from my kitchen window.
Just lovely :)


All the snow has closed down Charlotte. Today there is ice. I am working from home and may attempt to venture out later this afternoon. My parking lot is still covered with ice...but my boss went in, so I feel obligated to at least try to get out of here. So we shall see.
*update: I did NOT make it out of the parking lot due to ice. I started spinning on the ice as soon as I pulled out. I was panicked because I was blocking all the other cars in the lot. One of my neighbors came and pushed me back into my parking spot. This lady is staying put!

So here is a 90 Day Challenge Update:

Healthy Eating- I have made it almost 2 weeks on low carb. Minus my one binge last week, on some cookies that were calling my name. I ended up eating almost a whole sleeve and then had to toss them to avoid an encore performance.

Staying Active - I pounded the pavement 5 days last week. This week the snow is cramping my style just a bit. Tonight I plan on doing a work out video here at the condo. Say a prayer for me. haha. Me and baby girl will be getting our groove on.

This week marks 25 weeks pregnant for this lady. Baby girl is the size of an eggplant. She is SO active. I just lovee feeling her dance in my tummy. She is seriously my tiny dancer.

Also, I have decided on baby girls name. And I am very happy about that. :)

To celebrate our snowy days I leave you with a picture of Izzie Frizz staying warm & cozy in her beddie bop. Hope all of you stuck in the snow are doing the same:)




6 comments:

  1. i wish i was over with you. who knows, i might pop over :) i am getting crazy and bold with my snow driving. really, i am just too excited to stop moving things in to my new apartment. i love the picture out your window. congrats for making it 2 weeks (no biggie on the cookies!). can't wait for baby girl. but for serious, call me if you want me to stop over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i missed the snow - sad. SF is interesting to say the least. good luck with the no carbs and workout. walk a few hills here and i swear it's a workout. talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture!!! And sweet Frizz looks so cute. Wish we were snowed in together bud. And next Sunday we'll definitely do our Delicious Dish - Weekend Edition, straight low card style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this. stay warm and YAY for baby names--one of my favorite things! i am sure it is perfectly fitting. take care and keep posting while you are snowed in, love reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finalizing the name. I told my mom about your grown up shower and she was very excited. Hope to see ya soon. I left my house today and had some trouble in my neighborhood but once I got out things were pretty clear. Nice that the world stopped if only for a little while. Now I am all like, "What's up with this work crap? Who does that? Lame!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to "meet" another Charlotte blogger; thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I'll definitely have to try one of Grace's classes!

    ReplyDelete