Thursday, August 19, 2010

6 weeks.

This week, as in Tuesday August 17th 2010, I found out I was aproximately 6 weeks pregnant.

This comes as a "sweet surprise" to me and my boyfriend. We have welcomed with opened arms this sweet surprise and are overjoyed at the thought of our little "sweet pea" that's growing inside me. We both realize that we may not be taking the traditional route of starting a family, but our love story hasn't been traditional itself. We consider our baby a miracle and feel blessed to know that we can tell our child one day just how much his/her mom and dad loved them when they were created.

I decided to start this blog to share with my closest friends and the folks who know about the early stages of my pregnancy the funny, sad, hard, hillarious stuff that I am walking through on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment