Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hot Poots.

Yes, the title of this post is Hot Poots.

That is my newest and greatest pregnancy symptom. I have terrible gas. Terrible, as in it comes on every other minute without warning, and just sneaks out without permission. Rude.

What makes it even worse is that it is hot. Gross. I know. Call me "hot pants."

Last night, Rob I were on the couch and when he got up to get something out of the kitchen one of those rude little guys jumped out. I was so embarrassed I didnt know what to do. My eyes got big and I panicked. So I told him. I didn't want him to come back and sit down on the couch and ask me if I had turned the heat on. What is a girl to do?

He laughed. And told me he loved me even though I had hot poots. Isn't he sweet? And I do believe this is a milestone. Our love for one another must have reached a new level.... We deserve a trophy or something. Or maybe just a bronzed air freshner?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this blog. Also, how was telling your mom?! I'm in suspense. I love you, that amazing man who writes you sweet notes (are you kidding me?!) and your lima bean.
    love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha. This is just too hilarious. I believe u do deserve a bronze air freshener

    ReplyDelete