Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dad-to-Be.

I want to document how sweet Rob has been this week and how much I love and appreciate him.

He has emailed me almost daily neat pregnancy articles, including "Top 10 Reasons it's Great to be Pregnant." as well as already read 1/2 of What to Expect When you Are Expecting.
It is adorable. And I just know he is going to be a great dad. His heart is so sweet and I pray that our baby has a heart like his.

Last night I had my first hormonal breakdown. Like as in I cried for like 2 hours straight. The catalyst being a locksmith who cussed me out and wouldn't let me into my house. Crazy story. Well, my sweet man, took me in his arms and fed me dinner and spoke softly to me inspite of all my craziness and tears. Did I mention how much I love this man?

Today he packed me a little lunch box full of snacks. This morning before I left for work he sliced up some fresh carrots, celery and cucumbers, and some wheat thins so I had something to snack on through out the day so I won't get nauseous. He even through in a gingerale. Today when I went to have a little snack there was a little note tucked in my lunch box that said "I Love You." I swear, I am blessed to have this sweet man in my life.

4 comments:

  1. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me, you are so sweet, I am the lucky one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going back and reading all your blogs made me smile and cry all at the same time, they are great Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and our baby so much! I am so excited about being a "dad-to-be"!

    ReplyDelete